The Langham, Sydney is offering guests the opportunity to live like royalty with its new Pure Decadence package. For one million AUD, one person can take over the entire 98 room complex, making it their own private residence with the full attention of over 100 staff members at their beckoning.
“We have created this decadent package for guests who are seeking an unforgettable experience in the form of a luxurious private residence in Sydney. Be it a unique family gathering, a glamorous celebration or a two-night private extravaganza, The Langham, Sydney is poised to deliver this ultimate experience and designed this package to make every million dollar dream come true,” said Gaylord Lamy, general manager, The Langham, Sydney.
Available between June 2018 and December 2019, The Langham, Sydney’s Pure Decadence million-dollar package includes:
- Two nights’ accommodation in the entire hotel (98 rooms including 13 suites)
- VIP welcome on arrival
- Personalized Langham welcome gifts for all guests
- Full team of staff at your disposal, including concierge, porters, food and beverage attendants, spa therapists and housekeepers
- Exclusive use of the hotel’s restaurant, including a luxurious buffet service for breakfast, lunch and dinner, served daily
- Exclusive use of the hotel bar, including free flow of French champagne served each evening from 6 pm – 10 pm.
- Exclusive use of the hotel pool, gym, Day Spa (six treatment rooms) for eight hours per day (9.00 am to 5.00 pm)
- Nightly entertainment with a jazz trio playing nightly from 7.00 pm to 10.00 pm
- Complimentary minibar in all rooms
- Five luxury town cars at your disposal for 48 hours
- Complimentary parking for up to 40 cars.