M. Group has announced the September launch of its Bali boutique hotel The Clubhouse at Ulu, alongside sister property Ulu Cliffhouse beach club.
Set two hundred feet above the Indian Ocean on Uluwatu’s cliffs, The Clubhouse at Ulu is a collection of seven individually-appointed suites, each named and inspired by the seven surf breaks surrounding the property, including Padang Padang, Impossibles, and Racetracks.
Each suite is uniquely designed to provide a tactile and colourful experience. Four posted beds, nomad-inspired artwork, 1950s California style furnishings, cocktail bars with private bartenders, and freestanding baths all feature.
Guests will also enjoy exclusive use of a private members’ lounge, a Clubhouse bar, and in-suite or poolside spa treatments. The island’s premier beach club, Ulu Cliffhouse, includes a 25-metre infinity pool.
“We opened Ulu Cliffhouse to enormous acclaim two years ago, bringing a new level of sophistication to Bali’s beach club scene,” said Ben Jones, CEO of M. Group. “We are really proud to now be launching its sister-property The Clubhouse at Ulu, which will offer guests an incredible experience to stay atop the cliff tops of Uluwatu – while benefiting from service that is consistently warm, discreet and bespoke.”
To celebrate the launch of The Clubhouse at Ulu, M. Group is offering a special one-off Launch at the Clubhouse package. For stays between September 2 and December 15 2019, the package includes:
- US$300 per night for two guests sharing.
- Daily breakfast for two in-suite or at cliff-top restaurant at Ulu Cliffhouse beach club.
- Daily US$100 F&B credit to be used either in-suite or at the beach club.
A number of further complimentary offers apply to multi-night bookings:
- 2-night stay – complimentary upgrade to next available suite, subject to availability
- 3-night stay – one-hour complimentary massage for two on the ocean deck
- 4-night stay – bonus 5th-night stay