Langham Hospitality Group has unveiled its newly enhanced COUTURE by Langham programme.
COUTURE is an exclusive invitation-only partnership recognition programme for nominated luxury travel specialists, designed to not only reward valued partners but also offer customized benefits to guests when they stay at The Langham Hotels & Resorts and Cordis Hotels & Resorts.
“We understand that personalization, ease and pace of concluding a deal are important aspects of doing business globally and the COUTURE programme is developed specifically with our valued partners in mind, to reward them for their strong support and also expanding the benefits to their valued customers,” said Simon Manning, chief sales and development officer for Langham Hospitality Group.
“To ensure that COUTURE partners are able to access exclusive rates and seamlessly make bookings for their customers, we have developed and introduced a new dedicated COUTURE by Langham website with individual login credentials, online reservations and e-learning modules which includes a section of concierge insider tips and recommendations, allowing our partners easy access to the system and also to information about our hotels and the destinations where they are located at,” adds Manning.
With the programme revamp, member travel advisors are now able to book via the global distribution system with a dedicated COUTURE rate code, or if they prefer via the new COUTURE by Langham website.
Key luxury leisure travel agencies with an annual revenue of USD50,000 or above will be invited to join the exclusive programme and memberships will be reviewed on an annual basis by Langham Hospitality Group for continued eligibility.
Privileges for COUTURE clients include:
- Breakfast for two daily
- Food and beverage or spa credit per stay
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Upgrade at time of check-in (based on availability)
- Early check-in and late check-out (based on availability)
- COUTURE VIP welcome amenity and welcome from the Hotel Managing Director or General Manager
Privileges for COUTURE members include:
- Direct contact with hotels via exclusive channels
- Two business hours response time
- COUTURE specific booking codes
- No relocation policy
- Hotel follow up call prior to guest arrival
- Dedicated website with individual logins for online booking and exclusive e-learning
- Special rates and privileges for consultants’ site visits and leisure stays
- Familiarization visits (based on availability)
- A complimentary stay for agency owners (based on availability)
- 10% standard commission on all eligible bookings