Accor and Qantas are offering eligible frequent flyers who register and link their accounts before 12 August 2022 the chance to secure Gold status in the ALL programme, which presents a mix of benefits, such as guaranteed room availability, room upgrades, and early check-in or late check-out.
The ALL Gold status gift offer is available to frequent flyers holding a Silver, Gold, Platinum or Platinum One Status, as well as members of Points Club Plus or Chairmans Lounge. Frequent flyers and ALL members with existing linked accounts are also eligible for the status match by registering here.
Additionally, a special invite to fast-track to ALL Platinum status will be sent to Platinum One Qantas Frequent Flyers with a linked account before 12 August and staying one night in a participating Accor hotel before 31 December 2022. The ALL Platinum status unlocks a range of elite member benefits, including suite upgrades, access to the Executive Lounge and complimentary breakfast at Accor properties in the Asia Pacific region.
The partnership was established to reward Accor and Quantas' mutual loyalty members throughout their travel journey by earning points in both loyalty programmes when they fly with Qantas and stay in one of Accor's Asia Pacific properties.
"Working together with Qantas, this is the first time we have provided complimentary ALL Gold status without travellers needing to stay at an Accor property and the one-night fast track into Platinum is the most generous fast track we have ever offered," said Sarah Derry, Chief Executive Officer, Accor Pacific.
"It comes at a time when we are seeing incredibly strong travel demand and gives frequent flyers immediate access to the top benefits of our ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty programme."
"It's a great way for Qantas Frequent Flyers to experience the best of Accor while also boosting their points earning potential within our loyalty programme."
ALL – Accor Live Limitless Gold status key benefits:
- Earn at least one ALL Reward point for every $10 on eligible Qantas flights on top of the Qantas Points they would typically earn.
- A status bonus of up to 12 more ALL Reward points per €10 spent while staying at an eligible Accor property, on top of the three Qantas Points earnt per $1 spent.
- Guaranteed room availability, room upgrades (when available), early check-in or late check-out, and a welcome drink and gift.
ALL – Accor Live Limitless Platinum status key benefits:
- Earn two ALL Reward points for every $10 spent on eligible Qantas flights on top of the Qantas Points they would typically earn.
- A status bonus of up to 19 more ALL Reward points per €10 spent while staying at an eligible Accor property, on top of the three Qantas Points per $1 spent.
- All the benefits of ALL Gold plus two guaranteed suite upgrades, the chance to earn more suite upgrades, access to the Executive Lounge, premium Wi-Fi and complimentary breakfast at Accor's properties in the Asia Pacific.
Generally, to reach Gold and Platinum status, members are required to stay 30 nights and 60 nights, respectively, with Accor in a membership year. When the Accor status boost is applied, it will remain effective until 31 December 2023.