New Zealand’s tourism industry is getting ready together to welcome back international visitors at the upcoming virtual event, TRENZ Hui 2022 Online, on 25-26 May 2022.
The theme for the event is ‘Ready to Welcome’, featuring an exciting speaker programme and online workshops centred on the restart of tourism to ensure businesses are ready to welcome visitors from overseas once again.
“Our focus is on updating international market-ready New Zealand tourism operators on how they can prepare for the return of international visitors,” said Rebecca Ingram, Chief Executive, Tourism Industry Aotearoa.
Tourism Industry Aotearoa has forecasted that the recovery period will be around two to three years with the anticipation of gradually increasing arrival numbers.
Livestreamed from Tāmaki Makaurau Auckland, the event will feature an online and networking function.
The programme includes:
- TIA Chief Executive Rebecca Ingram
- An update from Tourism New Zealand on its support for the industry’s recovery
- An address from Tourism Minister Stuart Nash
- A keynote presentation from MC and award-winning journalist Jehan Casinader on wellness and resilience
- A series of talks on international buyer insights, innovation and trends, how to build high-performance teams, and customer experience strategies.
To register, visit here.